PCOS Diet – Brekkie (using Cruciferous Vegetables with the liver supporting nutrient Indole-3 Carbinol)
1/2 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
120 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
3 g Garlic Powder
9 g Nutritional Yeast
6 g Sea Salt
30 grams Baby Spinach
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (191ºC).
- On the stove, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop in your cauliflower florets and let cook for 5 to 6 minutes (or until tender when pierced with a fork). Roughly chop the cooked cauliflower and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, almond milk, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, salt and chopped spinach. Toss in chopped cauliflower florets until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!