· 120ml Canned Coconut Milk (full fat)
· 120ml Water
· 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
· 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
· ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
· 30 g Hemp Seeds
· 10 gGround Flax Seed
· 12 g Chia Seeds
· 1 tbsp Almond Butter
· 5g Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
· 3 g Cacao Nibs
· 40g grams Strawberries
- Heat the coconut milk and water over medium heat. Just before the milk starts to bubble stir in monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Reduce heat to low and whisk in the hemp seeds, ground flax and chia seeds. Let it simmer while stirring frequently until the porridge has thickened. If the porridge becomes too thick, add a tablespoon of additional water or coconut milk at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer the porridge to a bowl and stir in the almond butter. Top the porridge with the coconut, cacao nibs and strawberries. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device